The Bridge can provide support to anyone who has experienced rape or sexual assault at any time in their lives
If someone has experienced rape or sexual assault within the last 8 days, or your enquiry is urgent, it is best to contact The Bridge via telephone, we will then be able to provide the best advice based upon their situation.
You can contact The Bridge via telephone on 0117 342 6999, our number is answered 24/7, 365 days a year by one of our expert team.
If someone has experienced rape or sexual assault over 8 days ago, you can follow the steps below to make a referral.
Making a referral to The Bridge
- Before making a referral to The Bridge, please ensure you have the client’s informed consent
- Download our referral form (on the right hand side of this page)
- Complete the form with as much detail as possible
- Return the form securely to our secure email: TheBridge@UHBW.nhs.uk
- If you do not have a secure email or are unsure how to return the completed form, please call us on 0117 342 6999
Once The Bridge receives the referral, we will make contact with the client to discuss the support we can offer and arrange.